Use Your Body's Natural Healing System to Treat Your Frozen Shoulder
LEC Response® & Why You Need It
Your body can heal itself! In fact, your body started healing itself the moment your frozen shoulder injury started, and it's the blood in your body that makes it all happen.
Your blood is the transport mechanism for everything that is good inside you. It carries oxygen, nutrients and water.
Proper blood flow to your shoulder is essential for complete healing. Unfortunately, when you have a frozen shoulder, you stop moving and the swelling sets in. That means your vital blood flow is reduced to a trickle!
It'll seem weird for you to read this, but there are a LOT of people out there that don't understand how effective Shoulder T•Shellz Wraps® can be when used on a consistent basis. Treatment with a Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® can let you discover what the power of enhanced blood flow really means!
The MISSING Piece of the Puzzle....
where SO MANY get it WRONG!
Swelling and inflammation is your body responding to an injury. Some of the pain may disappear as the swelling disappears, and many people will feel that their shoulder injury must be healing when the pain from swelling goes away. Once you have reduced the swelling, the injury is still there.
Anyone with chronic frozen shoulder knows that once the pain from swelling is gone the pain in your shoulder will actually intensify as scar tissue forms around the joint capsule. When your shoulder starts to stiffen up in this way the pain will get worse because your arm starts to stick. This leaves you unable to raise your arm up or move it out to the side at all.
This is a critical time! Once the inflammation is gone and your arm starts to stiffen up, your shoulder is in a weakened state, unstable, and prone to re-injury at this time. Even the slightest arm movement or twist in the wrong direction can worsen the injury, increase the swelling yet again, and form even more scar tissue in your joint. Most "weekend warriors" and amateur athletes will start going back to what they were doing before they injured themselves, and that's where they get it wrong. Medical professionals know that the injury is still there, even if the pain is gone.
Building strong healthy tissue is part of the healing process and needs to be dealt with first! You can help your tissue during this healing process by increasing your blood flow with a Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap®.
Why do Frozen Shoulder Injuries Take So Long to Heal?
The natural progression of a frozen shoulder injury through the freezing, frozen and thawing stages can take some people several months or even years to heal completely. Full recovery usually requires a lot of patience as the body tries to heal.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where scar tissue builds up around the ball and socket joint of the shoulder, around the shoulder joint capsule. This capsule is like a sac that gets stretched out when you raise your arm and sags down like a little pouch when your arm is lowered. When you have frozen shoulder, thick bands of scar tissue form around this sac causing swelling and tightness in your shoulder. This restricts your movement and your ability to raise and lower your arm.
Blood flow is essential to healing frozen shoulder injuries no matter how your injury is caused. Proper blood flow combined with heat will help soften the hard, dense, brittle scar tissue around your shoulder joint capsule; this translates to an increase in extensibility and flexibility of soft tissue in the area.
Medical professionals still don't fully understand why some people suffer from frozen shoulder. Some key risk factors include age, previous injury or surgery, diabetes, and overactive or underactive thyroid conditions.
Most people affected by frozen shoulder are between the ages of 40 and 60, this is why age is a significant component to this condition. Frozen shoulder can also be caused by previous injury, bone fracture, or soft tissue damage to the rotator cuff. Surgery may also cause frozen shoulder. In both instances, you're at risk of developing frozen shoulder when you keep your shoulder immobile for long periods of time due to injury in your shoulder or from post-surgery rehabilitation. (reference: 1, 2, 3)
Even though it has yet to be medically proven for the reasons why - those who have diabetes are at a greater risk of getting a frozen shoulder injury. Generally, those already suffering from diabetes are 2x more likely to get frozen shoulder. (reference: 1, 2, 3)
No matter what has caused your frozen shoulder injury, it's important to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation as soon as possible. Getting rid of your swelling is the 1st, most important, step in your recovery process. Getting rid of swelling will reduce the amount of tissue damage happening to your shoulder and open up the blood vessels in your soft tissue so your joint can receive more blood flow.
Increasing blood flow is then a priority to bring in all the essential elements needed for natural healing within your own body. You blood flow is the key to speeding up the healing process of your frozen shoulder, increasing your range of motion, and ensuring that you won't suffer from this painful condition for years.
The Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® = Accelerated Blood Flow To Your Shoulder
If you want to heal quickly, you need to keep your blood moving and that's where Localized Enhanced Circulatory Response® comes in. What is LEC Response®? It's a substantial increase in the flow of blood to your frozen shoulder injury without the need to exercise your already damaged shoulder.
Have you seen what happens when you add water to a flower wilted from drought? In essence, your injured shoulder is much like a "wilted" flower; your body wants to heal its injury, but needs lots of nutrients to do it. Blood supports and facilitates new life by delivering healing nutrients and oxygen that are vital to your tissue. In addition, the blood carries away toxins and waste cleaning the area and healing it faster. Without a good supply of blood, your shoulder simply won't heal properly.
In order to get maximum blood flow to your frozen shoulder, you need to help your body stimulate blood flow. LEC Response® is the fast, easy and pain-free way to increase blood flow. It's the key to dealing with your frozen shoulder injury properly.
With an LEC Response® Treatment, your frozen shoulder is constantly being fed with healing, nutritious, oxygen and energy filled blood. This is exactly what your body needs to heal.
Increased Blood Circulation Maximizes the Body's Ability to Heal Damaged Tissue
When you apply a TShellz Wrap to your frozen shoulder you'll experience a substantailly increased blood flow in the area... even though your body is at rest. During a treatment, and for quite some time after you finish, the treated area will feel relaxed and less painful. With each treatment, benefits are cumulative; over time you will find this to be extremely effective.
With an LEC Response® Treatment, your frozen shoulder is constantly being fed with healing, nutritious, oxygen and energy filled blood. This is exactly what your body needs to heal.
T•Shellz Wrap = The Perfect LEC Response® Device
A Shoulder TShellz Wrap is purely a LEC Response® workhorse! It's why we made them. They are specifically intended for enhancing localized circulation to the shoulder.
Increased Blood Circulation = Increased Healing Capability
T•Shellz Wraps® contain a unique Carbon Fiber Energy Pad which is flexible and will shape to conform to your body. This Energy Pad emits a uniform wave of perfectly safe energy over its entire surface. This energy is absorbed by soft tissue in the treatment area, opening blood vessels, resulting in an increase in blood flow. Increased blood circulation is what your body needs to maximize its cabability of healing soft tissue and this is why we recommend the T•Shellz Wrap®.
The Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® is an FDA Registered Medical Device and is suitable for use in therapeutic clinics and FROM HOME. It is completely safe for people and patients to use for themselves.
The technology found in a T•Shellz Wrap® has been used for decades in the worlds of professional and amateur sports - a contributing factor as to why athletes seem to recover from injuries so quickly.
Have you ever wondered by an athlete can return to activity after 3 or 4 weeks following a tendon injury - while your average person takes much longer to return back to normal? The secret isn't really that much of a secret - it involves consistent treatments (meaning multiple times a day) using a treatment like the T•Shellz Wrap® to stimulate blood flow to the injured tissues. Most athletes have the luxury of using in-house facilities many times per day.
How many us can afford the time and money to visit a clinic multiple times a day? Very few indeed. This is how you can gain some of the advantages that athletes enjoy in their injury recovery - by using a device like the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® two or three times a day on a consistent basis.
Consistent Treatments = Consistent And Long Term Improvement
What Else Makes the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® So Special?
We believe the T•Shellz Wrap® to be one of the most effective home treatments to increase localized blood flow to soft tissue in and around the treatment area.
We can promise that you will receive a product that is designed to be safe and does what it is supposed to do... reduce pain (as stated in "Therapeutic Heat and Cold", 4th edition. - Ed. Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin) temporarily increase length & flexibility of soft tissue (as stated in "Therapeutic Heat and Cold", 4th edition. - Ed. Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin) and aid your body in recovering from tendon, muscle and other soft tissue injuries via enhanced blood flow.
The unit plugs into a standard wall outlet to get its power. The nice thing about the power supply is that the same unit can be used in North America and overseas as well. It has the capability to operate between 110v and 230v.
The T•Shellz Wrap® has a special signal controller that can be set for 3 different power levels of application (3=High, 2=Medium, 1=Low). The cord is long enough that you can sit or lie comfortably and watch TV, read or surf the net while you're using it.
We recommend 5 to 10 minute treatments to start; the safety shutoff controller is set to max 30 minutes in duration. The device can be worn over clothing and allows you to use the device at work, at home, or really anywhere you have access to an electrical outlet.
T•Shellz Wraps® - The Secret to Accelerated Blood Flow
The Shoulder TShellz Wrap significantly increases bloodflow to the shoulder - period.
Conservative Treatment Tools Our Clients Have Used to Help
Limit Damage & Boost The Body's Soft Tissue Repair Process to the Shoulder at Home:
- A Cold Compress or Ice Pack to reduce inflammation wherever there is pain and/or swelling (as soon as possible).
- A Shoulder TShellz Wrap to increase blood-flow to the treatment area (Circulatory Boost).
- MendMeShop Arnica Pain Cream for temporary relief of pain due to sore muscles and joints.
- An Exercise & Stretching Plan to prevent muscle atrophy and shortened tendons in the shoulder joint. A proper plan will increase elasticity and strengthen the muscles and tendons in the wrist, forearm, elbow, upper arm and shoulder.
Conservative treatment tools just like these have been used successfully by thousands of tendon injury sufferers - just like you.
T•Shellz Wrap® = Enhanced Blood Flow in the Treatment Area
We believe the use of T•Shellz Wraps® for boosting blood flow to soft tissue in the area of application is one of the most under-utilized home treatment options available on the market today. We have client after client that have tried many options out there and have been amazed at how effective and fast the TShellz Wrap treatment can relieve pain and increase blood flow in the shoulder and upper arm.
With regular use of the Shoulder TShellz Wrap:
- Your pain will be reduced*.
- Due to increased blood flow, soft tissue in the treatment area on the shoulder will be expected to recover at an accelerated rate with reduced potential for re-injury*.
- Tissue in the treated area should experience a larger range of motion and increased extensibility of collagen tissue* due to the heat effect on soft tissue. This should translate into a reduced rate of re-injury occurrence as soft tissue is known to lengthen and become more flexible when exposed to warm temperature. (*Chapter 9 of "Therapeutic Heat and Cold", 4th edition.
(amazon.com link - Ed. Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin)
Who Should Use the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap®
We recommend the use of a Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap®:
- If you have bursitis, tendinitis or other soft tissue damage in your shoulder, then the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® will provide the all-important function of boosting blood circulation where it is needed most.
- If you are dealing with soft tissue conditions affecting your range of motion.
- If you have a chronic soft tissue shoulder condition that has lasted for years- this device is intended to kick start the recovery process and help strengthen the surrounding and supporting tissues.
- If you have tight or shortened shoulder tissue that are a high risk of strain- this device is designed to heat tissue - a known and proven way to increase length, elasticity and flexibility of muscles, tendons and ligaments. The T•Shellz Wrap® is basically a home treatment device to reduce your risk of incurring further soft tissue strain.
- If you are still working with a shoulder strain or mild tear, the T•Shellz Wrap® will help relax tissue in the shoulder prior to work and after a day at the job.
- If you are still trying to enjoy your favorite activities such as gardening, tennis, golf, etc - use the T•Shellz Wrap® prior to activity to help reduce risk of re-injuring or re-aggravating those targeted tissues.
- If you are suffering from bursitis and want to treat a major source of it (inflammation and damage to tissue surrounding the bursa sac). Through trauma, overuse or degenerative changes, muscle and tendons surrounding the bursa sacs will tighten and constrict. When they do, they place pressure on the bursa, causing it to become irritated. Applying a T•Shellz Wrap® to the area will help relax tissue in the treatment area, taking pressure off the bursa.
- If you are experiencing atrophy in your shoulder and want to reduce the chance of re-injury while stretching - this is a perfect treatment to use every time before you stretch.
- If you have been to a clinic for some form of massage or stretching and your PT or physician has recommended conservative treatments for home.
- If you are experiencing atrophy in your shoulder and want to reduce the chance of re-injury (or further injury) while stretching - this is a perfect treatment to use on a regular basis, by enhancing blood flow and elongating soft tissue.
- If you are experiencing tightness in your muscle(s) and want to reduce the chance of re-injury while stretching - we recommend the use of a T•Shellz Wrap® before you stretch.
Why is our T•Shellz Wrap® a Plug-In Unit and not Battery Powered?
We field a lot of calls from our customers that want to know why our T•Shellz Wraps® don't come with a battery powered option. The simple answer is that our T•Shellz Wraps® use a lot of power. We tried looking at batteries, but we found that a high capacity (and high cost) lithium-ion battery would last barely long enough for an adequate treatment time - and then it would need to be recharged. The amount of power that our wrap uses over such a short span of time should really drive home the fact that our T•Shellz Wraps® are real, industrial strength treatment devices; currently, for us to provide a battery option for our wraps we would have to reduce the level of output (ie. treatment power) emitted from the wrap. The lower the energy output, the less effective the device will be which is why our TShellz Wrap units are plug-in units only.
When treating our frozen shoulder with hot and cold treatments there are a couple of points to consider. Take breaks between ice pack treatments to ensure you do not freeze your skin - this rarely happens but it is important to look out for. To heal fast we need the right temperature at the right time. Using ice packs to minimize swelling (at onset of injury or during flare ups), T•Shellz Wrap® applications once swelling is down, and a exercise/stretching routine (assigned by your PT) will give you the greatest chance for a complete recovery.
Click here to learn more about which is better for your frozen shoulder
- ice or heat?
When to use an Ice Pack:
- 24 to 72 hours after your initial injury or when you first notice pain and swelling to stop tissue damage, relieve pain, and decrease swelling.
- After exercise, workouts or activity of any kind to prevent re-injury.
- Before and after surgery during rehabilitation to control pre and post-surgery pain and swelling.
- Anytime you feel your shoulder has been over-extended, over-worked, twisted, strained or sprained causing pain and swelling.
- Anytime you have swelling, sharp throbbing pain or inflammation.
- Any other situation where you need to draw the pain and inflammation out of your shoulder.
T•Shellz Wraps® are what we believe to be the most highly effective home medical devices out there - helping boost blood circulation, increase elasticity of soft tissue, reduce inflammation and minimize pain. It is a product we have developed specifically for this purpose. You can be certain it will do this, as we give full refunds if this is not the case.
The Energy Pad stimulates all the tissue beneath it evenly. The parts of your body that are healthy will rapidly respond with increased blood flow and there will be little sensation in that area.
As your body continues its recovery you'll also notice a decrease in pain and your shoulder's range of motion will improve. So not only does your shoulder feel better, but with every treatment you can feel the difference - you can tell your injury is getting better.
When to use a Shoulder TShellz Wrap:
- When the swelling is down (usually after applying cold to the injury over a 24 to 48 hr period).
- BEFORE getting out of bed in the morning. BEFORE going to bed at night.
- BEFORE exercise, workouts or activity of any kind to increase elasticity of achilles tendons, ligaments & muscles and decrease chances of re-injury due to overstraining.
- AFTER surgery (once the skin wound has healed over) to increase blood flow in the area and minimize scar tissue growth at the surgery location.
- Anytime BEFORE you feel you might undertake activity that will put significant strain on the injury area.
Use the Shoulder TShellz Wrap to
Deal with Scar Tissue & Reduce Re-Injury Risk!
Do you have frozen shoulder, adhesive capsulitis, a sprained shoulder, rotator cuff injury, or any other shoulder injury that's painful, sore and always seems to get re-injured? This could be a sign that you have a lot of scar tissue in your shoulder. The growth of scar tissue is ultimately what causes stiffening in your arm and shoulder, restricting movement and flexibility.
During the healing process your body will fill in tears around your joint with dense, brittle tissue called "scar tissue". The human body will use scar tissue as a temporary solution and will try to build the scar tissue as fast as possible to heal a tear in your shoulder.
If you're suffering from frozen shoulder you'll notice the scar tissue will build as your injury progresses and you lose more of your ability to move your shoulder. Scar tissue will continue to build through each stage of your frozen shoulder injury:
Stage 1 - The "Freezing" painful phase:
Initially muscle spasms and scar tissue will bind your shoulder tissues tighter creating stiffness, which will decrease the range of motion in your shoulder. A vicious cycle then develops as the lack of shoulder movement (from trying to protect your shoulder and decrease pain) increases scar tissue development, which decreases the space in your capsule and limits your movement, leading to even more stiffness. Pain is often worse at night when sleeping and/or lying on your sore side.
Stage 2 - The "Frozen" stiff phase:
Eventually you will find a little improvement in pain, which will ease over time. This will be more localized, with tenderness around the ball of your shoulder joint. As your inflammation starts to decrease, your scar tissue will get worse and harder, which will increase your stiffness and can limit your movement to an entirely "frozen" state. Discomfort will continue to be worse with extreme ranges of movement or at night (interfering with sleep).
Stage 3 - The "Thawing" phase:
In the last phase of frozen shoulder, your shoulder pain decreases drastically, and your scar tissue begins to loosen. As a result your stiffness goes away slowly and your full range of shoulder movement returns gradually. Turning outward (external rotation) of the upper arm improves 1st, followed by moving up and away from the body (abduction) and turning inward (internal rotation).
Scar tissue is the MAIN reason why your shoulder injury just hasn't healed. Even when the inflammation is gone, scar tissue will still be there to wreak havoc on your shoulder movement and range of motion. On-going issues with scar tissue can even result in the return of frozen shoulder or a different injury such as a rotator cuff tear.
Scar tissue will form fast to deal with a strain or tear in tendons, ligaments, and muscles of the shoulder, but working fast doesn't mean that the job's done right. When scar tissue forms it doesn't come together as neatly as regular (healthy) tissue would. Scar tissue fibers will lay down over top of your tear in a cluttered, messy and jumbled up way.
This is how scar tissue works. The scar tissue that forms in your shoulder joint will be unorganized and won't line up properly with the healthy tissue surrounding the injury site. This scar tissue will also attach to everything in that area, including the surrounding healthy tissue as well. This can result in a long-term fusing together of the soft tissue in your shoulder that stiffens your joint reducing your mobility and making your injury even more painful!
Scar tissue is a major problem especially when it comes to frozen shoulder injuries that can sometimes take up to 2 years to heal!
Time is the only way for your frozen shoulder to heal completely, but a T•Shellz Wrap® treatment is intended to catalyze your body's soft tissue healing process, soften scar tissue and reduce your risk of re-injury.
You can quickly soften scar tissue and prevent further injury to your shoulder by increasing blood flow to that area. We feel that treating yourself with a Shoulder TShellz Wrap is the easiest and most effective way to help improve Range of Motion, reduce pain in the area, reduce risk of worsening the injury while helping minimize the growth of stubborn scar tissue.
When applied before activity or work, the Shoulder TShellz Wrap is intended to relax and lengthen soft tissue; this helps improve range of motion while combatting atrophy (wasting away) of the tendons and ligaments in your shoulder and arm.
Overall, continued treatment with the Shoulder TShellz Wrap will maintain good health in your shoulder and significantly reduce your risk of reinjury.
...A Quick Recap of Benefits That Can Be Achieved Via the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap®..
- It can be used before exercise to warm up the shoulder to reduce the risk of injury (heat elongates soft tissue and makes it more flexible)
- FDA Registered medical device for use in home or clinics - high quality, 1 year warranty, 60 day trial period (100% refund guaranteed)
- Increases temporary flexibility and length of tissues (reducing the re-injury factor when used before activity)
- Carbon fiber Energy Pad is strong, lightweight, and flexible - contours very easily
- A boost in blood flow helps maximize the body's ability to recover from soft tissue damage. This can be beneficial in saving time and money when associated with doctor or physio visits
- A boost in blood flow will maximize the body's ability to recover quickly. This can be beneficial in post-surgery rehabilitation, getting you back to work faster. Do not use until at least 6 weeks after surgery, and only after approval from your doctor.
Comfortable, Effective and Easy To Use
- T•Shellz Wraps® are very comfortable to wear. The shell is made of soft flexible neoprene with a soft plush surface. The edges are soft and will not irritate your skin.
- The Energy Pad within is also flexible like cloth so the entire unit conforms to your body.
- T•Shellz Wraps® are cut and sewn specifically to fit each part of the body so they fit comfortably. They come with velcro closures and are very easy to put on and take off.
- It is so easy to plug and un-plug you can stop and start your treatments with ease. This wrap is comfortable enough to wear all day long.
- The T•Shellz Wrap® is not affected by clothing. Wear it over or under - it is up to you.
T•Shellz Wraps® - Premium Quality, and
Like all our products, T•Shellz Wraps® are high quality products you will find nowhere else. We have them for every part of the body. And, of course, we guarantee our wraps with the MendMeShop 60 day, money back guarantee. If you have purchased our product(s) and used them as directed and are not satisfied with the outcome; you can send it back for a full product refund. We also provide a full year warranty on our T•Shellz Wrap® devices.
So, if you're really looking for an effective home option to treat soft tissue shoulder pain; if you're looking to reduce inflammation, treat scar tissue, boost blood circulation and strengthen your shoulder , the the Shoulder T•Shellz Wrap® is what we recommend. We feel it is an exceptional home based approach to maximizing your frozen shoulder disease recovery process.
AidMyFrozenShoulder is committed to bringing you high quality products for helping you relieve pain and boost blood flow to maximize your home recovery. These products are quickly revolutionizing the way the therapeutic industry thinks about soft tissue treatments and come highly recommended by our customers.
T•Shellz Wraps® - Used By Professionals
We have had great feedback from NFL pros, professional Hollywood stuntmen, Workout Instructors, many professional Trainers both in North America and Europe, long distance professional runners and the list just keeps going on...
If you have injured soft tissue in your shoulder, swollen and sore, that you are looking to deal with - harness the power of your own body to heal itself and boost blood flow in the injured area. Increased blood flow brings more nutrients and oxygen to the injured soft tissue, accelerating the body's own healing biomechanism.
Our Frozen Shoulder Formula Works
We are very confident our T•Shellz home treatment products and exercise ebooks will assist you in recovering from your injury by reducing your swelling and inflammation induced pain, maximizing blood flow where it's needed most and increasing the flexibility / range of motion of your shoulder with consistent stretching.
Here at AidMyFrozenShoulder we pride ourselves in helping you with your healing and recovery process. Everyone at AidMyFrozenShoulder has tested and used the products, finding solutions to conditions that do not fit into the norm. This dedication to our customers and our products goes hand-in-hand with our guarantees to you as a customer:
- Guarantee #1 - Use your products diligently for up to 60 days and you will experience a significant reduction in pain. If not, I encourage you to send back the items for a 100% refund.
- Guarantee #2 - You will not be left in the dark after purchasing any product form us. AidMyFrozenShoulder Advisers and Product Specialists are available 7 days a week by toll free phone 1-866-237-9608 or email to answer your questions or concerns.
- Guarantee #3 - Your order is guaranteed to be shipped within 24 hours on every business day.
- Guarantee #4 - All purchases receive a one year, full replacement warranty with guaranteed, prompt service.
- Guarantee #5 - You could easily save hundreds of dollars and probably much more, by utilizing our products and getting back to work sooner.
Learn More About Shoulder Injuries & Treatments
I want to learn more about Frozen Shoulder Causes.
I want to learn more about T•Shellz Wrap® Circulatory Boost
I want to learn more about Ice & Heat: Which Is Better For Treatment?
I want to learn more about Trigger Points.
I want to learn more about Frozen Shoulder Manipulation.
I want to learn more about Post Surgery Recovery?
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS CURRENTLY ENABLED
During your recovery, you will probably have to modify and/or eliminate any activities that cause pain or discomfort at the location of your soft tissue injury until the pain and inflammation settle. Always consult your doctor and/or Physical Therapist before using any of our outstanding products, to make sure they are right for you and your condition. The more diligent you are with your treatment and rehabilitation, the faster you will see successful results!